Logging in with Chrome

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Logging in with Chrome

I open CC with Explorer. No problems logging in. But then a pop up happens saying that CC doesn't perform well in Explorer and use Chrome or FireFox instead. So I open it in Chrome but can't log in. Doubled checked, same user name and password and what I enter into Explorer but says "we didn't recognize the username or password entered" Please help!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Logging in with Chrome

Hello @CalvaryFW,

I am sorry to hear you aren't able to get into your account. This is certainly not what we want! The only recourse we have is to submit a password reset and try logging in with a new password. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If resetting the password does not work please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we can assist you further.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured