Looking to Send out Email Blast for Potential Buyers

CharlesP515
Participant

Looking to Send out Email Blast for Potential Buyers

Hello, 

My name is Charles Im a new author with a book release set for June 19.  I'm looking to send out some email blasts to potential readers/ people of interest.  Would I need to set up a Campaign to do so?  Will setting up a campaign and detailing my type of audience give me access to purchase a plan to blasts those individuals? 

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @CharlesP515,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Yes, you are correct. You would want to set up an email campaign to reach out to existing readers. We don't offer a plan that comes with email addresses already as that does go against our email permission policy. You can set up a Facebook Lead Ad to find new readers based on their interests and more if you would like. If you already have a list of email addresses, you can easily upload them into a new account as well! Thank you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.