Looks like your account is no longer active!

Participant

Looks like your account is no longer active!

Hi,

I cant log in because of  the message Looks like your account is no longer active!

I am in NZ and would like to email billing team or ask them to contact me trough email. How can i do it?

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @First-NameL13337 ,

Thank you for reaching out. I apologize but our Billing team is only available via phone.However, I've taken a look and it appears that you're logged into an account that has been closed for quite a long time. Is it possible that you're logging in to the wrong account? If you need help with this, our Support team would be happy to help you our further. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi Amber,

We have used the account extensively in the near past. it is disappointing to see that we cant contact support via email. There is time difference and cost related to international calls that is very inconvenient for us. Do you have any suggestions, especially that we have paid for it and can not use it at the moment. 

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the quick response @First-NameL13337 ,

When I was looking through your information, I did find another account for you which is still active. Due to security concerns, I'm unable to provide any of the credentials for that account here in the Community. Our phone support can however further assist with you gaining access to this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.