The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Lost Poll Results

Highlighted

Lost Poll Results

It appears that my poll has lost data. I originally sent out an email giving the link to my poll. At least 12 individuals responded to the poll. After copying the email to resend it as a reminder, another 2 people responded to the poll. However, my poll now shows only 2 responses. The original 12 have disappeared. Does anyone know how I can recover the full polling results?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lost Poll Results

HI @HullArtists1

I am sorry to hear this is happening, I took a look at your account and see the poll named "Hull Artists Website Poll", is this the one in question? Can you tell me more about how you distributed the link to this poll? Was it in a Constant Contact email the first time as well? If so, what is the name of this email?

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I can't see all my individual responses only from Anonymous. Help me. Thanks Carlos
Highlighted
Employee

Hello @InstitutoE0

Thank you for posting. Unfortunately with a poll voter's identities are not trackable and will always remain anonymous. These are the methods to use if you need to track:

• Who voted, but not which answer they pick - Add your poll's link to an email campaign and monitor each contact's click-throughs.
  • Who voted and which answer they picked - Create a survey instead of a poll with a "voting ballot" template

Here is a more detailed FAQ on how to manage your poll results as well:

View and manage poll results

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured