MAILTO: rsvp for event button is not sending to my email

LindaKSalem
Participant

MAILTO: rsvp for event button is not sending to my email

even though in past Campaigns, this button has worked flawlessly, for some reason now when I click the button it is sending me to some crazy "create an account" website, instead of my email address!  pLEASE HELp what am i doing wrong?  CC help was of course, not available and not helpful.

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I took a look at your two most recent email campaigns (one draft, one scheduled) and the RSVP button opened my email client with an email addressed to the linked mailto address, like expected. We will need to do additional troubleshooting with you on this issue. 

Please give our Support team a call at 866-289-2101 or send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information:

• The name of the email campaign
  • Details about the button: where it is located in the email, the address it is supposed to be linked to
  • A screenshot of the page you get when you click the linked button
  • The steps you took to link the button
  • Are you getting this error on desktop, mobile, or both?

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.