MP4 from Canva to Constant Contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
GinaJ193
Real Estate

MP4 from Canva to Constant Contact

I am trying to upload a short MP4 that I made for an Instagram post. The file size is only 47kb, but CC is giving me an error message that I cannot upload anything over 5mb. My MP4 is significantly less than this 5mb restriction... does this mean that I cannot upload animated images or videos to my social media with this tool? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @GinaJ193 ,

Since video files can't be uploaded to the library, the only workaround for an Insta video post would be to create it directly through the platform. 

For a full list of compatible file types for the Library

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @GinaJ193 ,

Since video files can't be uploaded to the library, the only workaround for an Insta video post would be to create it directly through the platform. 

For a full list of compatible file types for the Library

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post