Mac not supported?

Participant

Mac not supported?

Image editor corrupted and would not work. Called customer support and was told CC does not support Mac and I should use Chrome. That's a pain as I work in Safari all the time. Why doesn't CC support Mac? If I had known that I would use another service.

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hi @CraigA183 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I apologize for the incorrect information you were given. We do support Safari and Mac browsers. We would suggest updating to the most current version of Safari for troubleshooting purposes but we are certainly willing to help you with it. An additional troubleshooting step would be to make the same attempt in another browser to see if the issue is limited to Safari. I see that your issue was that the image editor corrupted while you were working. If you would like to email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the exact issue as well as the steps you tried, your username and a reference to this post and we are happy to take a look. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Participant

My MAC does not support CC all of a sudden...no images occur. How do I fix this?!?! Doesn't work in Safari OR Chrome. 

Hello @CBN ,

Are you using any security programs or ad / pop up blockers that you can add our site as a trusted / safe site so they aren't blocking elements from our site from functioning on your end? It may also be worth resetting your router or checking your internet speed to see if your upload latency is over 100ms, and contacting your ISP to get it lowered if that's the case.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Participant

We found that the users had to log in to the filter, even though I allowed the sites. Thanks!