The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Mail not going thru to email list

Highlighted

Mail not going thru to email list

Hi the past few weeks I have been getting members complaining about not receiving our weekly newsletter. Can you please help explain why this is random occurance? 2 people this week did not recieve it were . They are tagged correctly had recieved it previously... this is very frustrating as a business owner.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Mail not going thru to email list

Hello @BillW74 ,

I was able to find the affected contacts, and it looks like they both use the same email domain. I'd recommend reaching out to those contacts to see if the email you sent wound up in their spam / junk folder, or in any special promotions / marketing folders that it might've been automatically sorted into.

Another possibility would be to work with the domain itself to see if you can get your emails marked as safe to be sent. Feel free to refer to this article if you choose to work with them. Otherwise you can also try working with the contacts to see if they'd be able to get you safelisted.

Otherwise, you could call our Deliverability team, to see if they have any additional insight or guidance they'd be able to provide for you regarding those addresses.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured