Major issues being faced

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Major issues being faced

Hello Team, I am having a hard time in figuring out the dynamics of constant contact. few queries as listed below: - Updating my already existing contacts list. There is no faq to help me with that, as a result i am having to delete my contacts of 10k+ and upload it again to have a new and updated version. - I tried uploading my contact list of 10689 contacts, but it is showing as 10561. Any particular reason? - The templates are bothering me majorly, i am unable to align multiple images. The alignment is changing by its own. Inshort, i am having a terrible time. I am using this for a client and am not very happy with how the functionality is. I have tried contacting you guys on your helpline number multiple times, there has been no response. I am based out of India and have tried to match up with the timezones so i could connect with a representative.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Major issues being faced

Hello @IshmeetL0

I hope I can help to answer some of your questions: 

• If you are updating information about your contacts except for their email address (i.e. Name, phone number).  You can upload a list of contacts directly to your account.  If you have a list with existing contacts and new contacts, you can upload that as well.  Our system will recognize if a contact is already in your account, update any new information, and then update their profile to be added a new list (if needed).  
  • The difference in the list upload is most likely compromised of any duplicate contacts and then any contacts who have unsubscribed.  
  • If you are aligning multiple images I would recommend using tables, as this can help to keep your formatting.  
  • If you are looking to reach support, it looks like you are 9 and a half hours ahead of Eastern Time.  Our support line should be open on Monday-Thursday from 4:30pm to 8:30am; Fridays from 4:30pm to 6:30am; and on the weekends from 7:30pm to 5:30am.  

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.  

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured