We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Make it work

PauloS13
Participant

Make it work

I haven’t had any response so far about my photography work which makes me doubt about my work.
Am I doing the wrong thing? What should I do to make more local adds?
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @PauloS13 ,

It looks like you're off to a decent start, but you might want to find ways to spice up your social media content for increased engagement. I'd recommend looking through this article on ways to improve engagement with your followers. Additionally, if your main audience is going to be on social media, you may want to look into creating ads specifically for Facebook/Instagram. Additionally, it looks like your Google Ad isn't running since there's no billing info associated with your Adworks account, so you'll want to get that updated so the ad can run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.