Manage reply-to addresses

SOLVED
Go to solution
amyloo
Marketing Legend

How do I delete a reply-to address I will no longer use? Is there an upper limit on the number of verified reply-to addresses? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
John_M
Employee

Hello @amyloo ,

Within the ‘my settings’ section of the account, under ‘verify address’ is where you can delete a verified email address. I have attached a link for these steps below.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
John_M
Employee

Hello @amyloo ,

Within the ‘my settings’ section of the account, under ‘verify address’ is where you can delete a verified email address. I have attached a link for these steps below.

John M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

amyloo
Marketing Legend

Perfect. Thanks, John.

JohnS92067
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Nicely Done!

amyloo
Marketing Legend

Is this help page up to date? https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5792-remove-my-own-verified-email-a...

I don't see the "Account emails" tab anymore. Thanks. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Yes that page is up-to-date, your account however doesn't appear to be. It might be a relic of your partner setup, or something else. Regardless, please call our Billing team so they can get you switched to the updated My Account page setup.

In the meantime, you can navigate to the My Settings option when selecting your name in the top-right corner. Then select the Verify Address subtab at the top of that page. As long as the address you're attempting to remove isn't currently being used as an account email, billing email, or the main From email, it can be deleted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST