Managing Registrations for Multiple Sessions of an the same event content

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Managing Registrations for Multiple Sessions of an the same event content

Hi there - 

I need to create approximately 15 occurrences of the same event in order to have enough spots for a small group learning experience. 

I need a group of ~~ 240 special contacts to be able self-select from 15 different date/time choices.  Max event size 16 people.

For instance, sessions offered 15 different times and when a session fills they can no longer register.

Does your product handle registrations in this manner?

Thank you,

Kathy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @KathyA5053,

Thank you for bringing this question to the community!  Admittedly our system is not designed with your particular use in mind, however it could be possible.  If you have access to our event tool, you would want to create an event for one of the time-slots.  Then from there copy the event, and change the time-frame.  You'd need to do this for each of the time-slots.  Then once you had all 15, you would need to create a new email, and insert a button for each of the individual time-slots, linking back to the event registration page.  I think that's going to be the best way for you to be able to effectively manage all of those different time-slots, and correctly limit the number of registrants for each one.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello @KathyA5053,

Thank you for bringing this question to the community!  Admittedly our system is not designed with your particular use in mind, however it could be possible.  If you have access to our event tool, you would want to create an event for one of the time-slots.  Then from there copy the event, and change the time-frame.  You'd need to do this for each of the time-slots.  Then once you had all 15, you would need to create a new email, and insert a button for each of the individual time-slots, linking back to the event registration page.  I think that's going to be the best way for you to be able to effectively manage all of those different time-slots, and correctly limit the number of registrants for each one.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Thank you Aaron, I will give that a try!

Truly appreciate your response.