Managing, removing, and preventing bounced emails

ErinE761
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello! I'm wondering if there's a way to change the email address for where bounced-back emails are sent.

I set up most of our emails and newsletter to come from our company founder ann@ectutoring.com and I list melissa@ectutoring.com  (or another team member) as the reply address. We want to keep sending our emails from ann@ectutoring.com but want all of the out-of-the-office messages and other bounces to stop going to Ann's inbox.

Thank you for your help!

Melissa

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ErinE761 ,

Unfortunately, due to how most email programs work, they overwrite the reply-to and simply respond back to the sending address. This is something that only the devs of such email programs and auto-reply systems can change.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ErinE761 ,

Unfortunately, due to how most email programs work, they overwrite the reply-to and simply respond back to the sending address. This is something that only the devs of such email programs and auto-reply systems can change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST