Managing store

ChristyH101
Participant

Managing store

I have downloaded the template and entered my products, but when I import it my categories do not seem to work.   Also I don't understand how to assign the pictures to the product on the template.  I could not find a place to download multiple pictures at once and when you do download one by one, they are not assigned a name to match to template.  Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ChristyH101,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience but you can only upload one picture at a time. I looked at your store on your website and to see how to add images to products please select this helpful article here. You may also want to contact a Website Builder support team member so they can share the screen with you and give you more assistance. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ChristyH101
Participant

What about the categories not staying assigned when I upload the template?  I tried uploading with and without the categories already set up.