Many things are failing.

IP2015
Participant

Many things are failing.

I cannot copy some mails, I cannot edit the text the way I want, I cannot add charts/tables, sometimes adding images in the text is not possible, you cannot move images around the text, you cannot find images from the left bar when editing a text. So many things are wrong, so many things that I used to do are no longer possible. What's wrong? it seems like I'm using some limited or beta version. I haven't changed anything in my settings, I'm up to date in payments, I don't understand why I cannot do those things.

I urgently need help with this.

1 REPLY 1
Amber_G
Employee

Hi @IP2015, It appears your account was part of the latest wave of legacy email builder retirements we've been emailing about. I'd recommend taking a look at our Knowledge Base for its plethora of helpful articles to ease the transition to our current, mobile-friendly email builder. For starters, you may be interested in this article on transitioning between the two builders. The current builder’s emails can be copied. If you'd like one-on-one guidance, our general support agents can work with you live on the phone to get started as well. You can also request to have your legacy template remade in the new editor by one of the professional designers, or to have an entirely new one created for a price.

What ways are you wanting to edit the text that you are not currently able to? How are you wanting to use a chart or table? This feature has changed, but there are different options available. If you could provide more information on what you are wanting to do, we can provide help or resources! When adding an image to your template, it can be placed in its own image block or only in two locations when placed within a text block. Within a text block, a photo can be placed in the top left or top right corner. This resource may help with editing images.  If you are unable to find your image on the left hand side under the Image Section, another location where you can see all images is by clicking on an image or image block within your template and clicking on replace. This will open your library, within which you can toggle between list view and gallery view of your photos. 

Amber.G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.