Member having issues with receiving emails

SOLVED
Go to solution
AngelaP2
Rookie

One of our members is having issues with actually getting emails to his inbox even though he is subscribed and the emails are sent and have never bounced, I have attached screenshots from his account on constant contact and also his company IT department.  His email is .

Do you know why or how we can fix it so he can continue to get emails? He also mentioned that he never opened any of the emails that are shown in the screenshots.

    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AngelaP2 ,

If we're receiving reports from the contact's side that they're opening the emails (whether that's their security program or them actually doing it), then the emails are being received on that end. If they're not showing up in the contact's inbox then it's an issue of the security program outright blocking the emails. I'd advise checking with the contact's IT or whomever has access to their security settings, and make sure all of our domains are safelisted on their side. 

Beyond that, the only other advice I can offer is contacting our Delivery team to see if they have any further insight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AngelaP2 ,

If we're receiving reports from the contact's side that they're opening the emails (whether that's their security program or them actually doing it), then the emails are being received on that end. If they're not showing up in the contact's inbox then it's an issue of the security program outright blocking the emails. I'd advise checking with the contact's IT or whomever has access to their security settings, and make sure all of our domains are safelisted on their side. 

Beyond that, the only other advice I can offer is contacting our Delivery team to see if they have any further insight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST