Merge registrations

FirstNameL33600
Participant

Merge registrations

Community! 

We are about to have a big event, with more than 2k pax. We create more than one event (one for each section managing the registrations) and we are now wondering whether it could be possible to merge all the smaller events in a bigger one. 

Do you think it could be possible, mantaining the QR Codes we created at the beginning?

1 REPLY 1
Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @FirstNameL33600,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, it is not possible to merge all smaller events into a bigger one. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I have submitted this request to our developers to see if it is possible in the future to be able to merge previously created events together. With that being said, please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing