Message to support team - no answer

GerhardS37
Participant

Message to support team - no answer

Dear ladies and gentlemen, I sent an Email to ask for help on the 12.10. to your supportteam (see below) and I was wondering if it was received. Unfortunately it is very hard for us to get in touch with you because of the time change between the US and Europe. Also the "Chat with us" Option did not seem to work. Please reply to me to let me know where I can urgently get help for my problem. Thank you, Irene Lack-Hageneder

Von: WKÖ AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT-Kommunikation Ausland
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017 17:10
An: '
Betreff: Anchor Links within a newsletter

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

we have a Constant Contact account  with the name: ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA, username:  with various subaccounts.

We are just drafting a newsletter on one of our subaccounts: ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA PRAG , Name of the Newsletter: Prague Newsletter 3. Quartal 2017 , Draft Newsletter Email, Created Oct 6, 2017

We are trying to connect the „Index“ with a link to the headlines within the newsletter but we simply can not find out how to do that. We managed to connect the headlines within the text with the index line but not the other way around.

Could you pls let us know how to do that? Do you happen to have a manual on how to draft newsletters on Constant Contact anywhere? Below I am sending you a screen shot of the Index that I am talking about.#

Thank you for your reply, Irene Lack-Hageneder

Irene Lack-Hageneder

International Communications

Wiedner Hauptstraße 63
1045 Wien

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @GerhardS37

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question! I am so sorry you were not able to get in touch with support through email or chat. Have you tried using chat in a different browser or a private/incognito window? For a better experience and faster response with our support we ask that customers call in. However I did take a peek at your account and can see you were able to get in touch with Support on how to add anchor links in your email. I'm glad to see we were able to help!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.