Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Highlighted

Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Hey community, it looks like Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blast Links as Malicious as shown in the picture, I was hoping we could come together and get Microsoft or Constant Contact to get Microsoft to remove Constant Contact from the global domain blocklist, supposedly per a Microsoft rep  "as long as constant contact supplies Microsoft with the information they request it should be removed pretty quickly." 

Safelinks BlockSafelinks Block

53 REPLIES 53
Highlighted
All Star

Re: Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Having the same problem.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Hi @ChadH525

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry you are running into the issue with malicious links in Office 365. We are aware of the issue and have reached out to Microsoft for more information on what we should do to correct it. If you haven't reported the issue to Microsoft as well, you can do so here. That should expedite resolving the issue if our mutual customers are reporting the problem to both companies. I will also request that our team reach out to you when the issue is resolved. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact. Have a great weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

We are having the issue as well and would like to be notified when it is resolved. 

Thanks,

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @MikeF4652,

We're sorry about this issue and appreciate you reaching out about it. Please know our programmers are working directly with Microsoft to get it resolved as quickly as possible! In the meantime, we encourage you to also report this issue to Microsoft as it will help to expedite the resolution. In addition, I have requested that you be notified via email when it is resolved (notification will be sent to the main contact email address for your account.)

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
All Star

Hi,

We seem to have the same issue.

I Would like to be notified when the issue is resolved as well.

In the meantime, I'll try to report the issue to microsoft as proposed.

Best regards

Occasional Participant

We are experiencing the same issue.  It would have been nice if Constant Contact had advised their clients as to this issue.

We now have a survey out with some people who don't trust the link.  I can't even tell our member community in good faith that they should ignore the warning.

Not very happy right now.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @CarlP92 and @PaulC20,

Thank you for your replies regarding this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused. I can understand how sending campaigns to customers that are showing up as malicious can be harmful to the trust of the customers. Our developers are working quickly to try to get a resolution. In the meantime, we encourage you to also report this issue to Microsoft as it will help to expedite the resolution. I will make sure you are notified when it is resolved. If you have any further questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I just sent a test email and did not receive the Malicious Website image - Has this problem been solved?

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @NSULaw,

Thank you for your post! The issue is not fully resolved as of yet. The Malicious Website messages have not affected all Office 365 users and Microsoft could be making changes to try and resolve it if you were experiencing it previously. If you have anymore questions or information regarding this issue please let us know!

Sarah_K

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!