Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Highlighted

Re: Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Hi @MMarshel

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have added your account to the queue of people to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Microsoft Office 365 Safelinks is flagging Constant Contact Blasts as Malicious

Has this been solved yet? 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @NSULaw,

I checked your account and can confirm that you will be notified when this is completely resolved. Thanks for your patience!

Nichelle M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Established Member

We are experiencing the same issue and have been for a few days. Multiple users have emailed us with screenshots of the links. It CERTAINLY has to do with the tracking link, because whenever we have disabled tracking in our emails, our users don't experience the same issues. In reading about ATP, it may have to do with the fact that the tracking service is altering the original, safe links. We know this because when we send our links through normal email providers, our users have no problems opening them. 

Please add us to the list to be notified when this is resolved.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey @JordanM562 and @VillagesNews,

Thank you for reaching out to us! You both will be notified when the issue is resolved. We appreciate your patience.

Desi_B

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Has this been fixed? I still have not received notification that it has.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @KimberlyD268,

The issue has been fixed and notifications are being sent out! If your email is not the contact email on the account we cannot guarantee you will receive a notification.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this issue.

Sarah_K

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Visitor

Our most recent campaigns also had this issue.  Please advise when issue is resolved with MS.

Highlighted
Established Member

Please notify us when this is resolved.  I did another test today and didn't get the warning, so perhaps it is?  Here's hoping - thanks!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello everyone, 

We received an updated on this issue and wanted to make sure that we kept everyone on this thread up to date on the latest information. We have been working with Office 365 and have confirmed they have made some changes on their side to resolve this problem for our mutual customers.  If you are still seeing this issue, it will likely be resolved very soon

Our teams are still keeping track of any additional reports, so if you are still experiencing issues please let us know. Also, please note if you have requested a notification when this is resolved, that is still currently pending. We will wait until we are confident that this has been completely resolved and the update is available to all of our customers. We thank you for your patience while our teams continue to work on this.