Migrate campaign emails from one CC account to another (new) CC account

SOLVED
Go to solution
NathanR133
Rookie

I have an existing CC account (paid) and just recently created a new CC account (free w/DP account). I will migrate Contact records, images, etc., but how do I migrate historical campaign emails from the paid account to the new account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @NathanR133 ,

If you have a master / partner account with the account you're copying to - paid and under your partnership - then you can do the transfer for free. If you're using normal, separate accounts, there is a cost associated with transferring campaigns between them. Please call our general support if you need more details about the Campaign Copy / Transfer service, or to see what other insight they or our higher level technical team might have to offer for your particular situation.

Otherwise, you will have to recreate the campaigns in the new account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @NathanR133 ,

If you have a master / partner account with the account you're copying to - paid and under your partnership - then you can do the transfer for free. If you're using normal, separate accounts, there is a cost associated with transferring campaigns between them. Please call our general support if you need more details about the Campaign Copy / Transfer service, or to see what other insight they or our higher level technical team might have to offer for your particular situation.

Otherwise, you will have to recreate the campaigns in the new account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST