Mindbody Syncing

RobinK655
Health Practitioners & Centers

Mindbody Syncing

We just found out that Mindbody did away with the integration with Constant Contact.  Now it is being handle on the Constant Contact Side.  Mindbody and Constant contact are connected. the folders were created but no contacts.  also we set up lists in mindbody to sync with our lists in Constant Contact - how do we continue?  

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @RobinK655 ,

It sounds like what you're running into an issue that's very recently popped up, which our engineers are still collecting info on. I've gotten your information passed along to them. Since the issue is so recent, they don't have a hard ETA on a resolution. If and when they have an update regarding this, they'll notify you directly.

In the meantime, they're suggesting exporting the report of mailing list clients from MindBody, and then manually adding the contacts from a file

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
BodyEthos
Regular Participant

Has this issue been resolved with your engineers? As it still appears as an issue on my account.

The manual upload approach doesn't work as a fix as it requires, at a minimum, a daily important and updated to enable automated campaigns to work as required.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @BodyEthos. I just responded to your other post here. Any further questions should be posted there so we can keep the conversation organized.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.