Mindbody intergration

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Mindbody intergration

I was trying to connect my mindbody and a pop up keeps saying my site ID cannot be found?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Mindbody intergration

Hi @SylviaC799 

In cases where users receive this error message we suggest going through the instructions in this article to ensure you are the owner of the account and using the proper login. This error message you have described is a defect our support is continuing to troubleshoot. In fact, re you attempting to connect a single Mindbody account to multiple Constant Contact accounts? Do you have any spaces or special characters in in your Constant Contact password? If you do we recommend updating those characters our of your password and try connecting again. If you are listed as the account owner and still cannot connect, the second workaround you can try is manually exporting these contacts and upload this file directly into your Constant Contact account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured