Missing Navigation/Menu Bar

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

Missing Navigation/Menu Bar

Am I the only one that is missing the navigation that used to be at the very top of the screen after you log into Constant Contact?  The bar has the following menu items; Contacts, Campaigns, Reporting, List Growth Tools, Library.  The bar now only appears once I am editing a campaign, rather than just being there on every screen like it was in the previous UI version.  Think the bar is only not appearing on the "Campaigns" screen and since CC opens on the Campaigns screen as default this is why it's no showing when I sign in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @SimonL59,

I'm sorry that the navigation bar was missing in your account. It looks like you were experiencing an issue in our system caused when an account does not have a specific country set in the account for the address. I was able to fix this for you, so you should now be able to access the navigation bar from all pages. Based on the information in your account, I set the country as United Kingdom. You can always edit this address by visiting the My Settings page.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31