Missing Tags feature

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Missing Tags feature

I can’t believe I am not seeing more about the missing features – tags went away and save as draft went away. There are core fundamental features in this platform. What is going on??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Missing Tags feature

Hello @TomA480,

I understand your frustration and I apologize "Limit by Tag" and "Save as Template" are not currently available on the new interface. However, I will certainly pass this feedback along to our product teams. I also encourage you to post any ideas or feedback in our Feedback section so our product teams can hear from you directly!

As a workaround, I encourage you to leave a copy of your frequently used template in Draft status and then put it in a folder so it will be easily accessible.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured