Missing the List Management Navigation on the left under contacts

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Missing the List Management Navigation on the left under contacts

Hi everyone, first off, I love Constant Contact compared to !!! Why did I wait so long to check out Constant Contact?

I seem to be missing the List Management menu on the left when in the contacts are I have learned since reviewing some knowledge base articles. Is there something I'm missing to enable this menu? I only get the data in the centre of the screen so I'm not able to create and manage any tags.

Please help a Constant Contact Newbie!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Missing the List Management Navigation on the left under contacts

Hi @LondonTrack3SkiSchool 

We're so happy to  hear how much you love our system! With that said I can see you were able to speak with our Twitter Support about this missing navigation section of your account. Though you were assisted by this team I want to make sure our answer was shared here in the Community as well. At this time users that are a part of our beta contacts redesign do not have access to tags. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! It is however a feature request we are tracking as we are working to have tags available in the general release. In the meantime we have submitted a ticket with our upper level of support for further assistance with opting you out of this contact redesign. This process can take a turnaround time of 2-3 business days. In fact a member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @LondonTrack3SkiSchool 

We're so happy to  hear how much you love our system! With that said I can see you were able to speak with our Twitter Support about this missing navigation section of your account. Though you were assisted by this team I want to make sure our answer was shared here in the Community as well. At this time users that are a part of our beta contacts redesign do not have access to tags. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! It is however a feature request we are tracking as we are working to have tags available in the general release. In the meantime we have submitted a ticket with our upper level of support for further assistance with opting you out of this contact redesign. This process can take a turnaround time of 2-3 business days. In fact a member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
All Star

I would like the ability to tag back as well. What do I need to do? The List Management option is critical for my organization. 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @SusanV432,

It takes our team a little bit of time to make that transfer, but you should see yourself back on the current standard contacts system within 2-3 business days.  No more actions are needed on your side.

Aaron_H