Mixing (Responsive) Basic Newsletter Template with a customary non-responsive code (3 columns templa

Diethelm_Travel
Occasional Participant

Mixing (Responsive) Basic Newsletter Template with a customary non-responsive code (3 columns templa

Mixing (Responsive) Basic Newsletter Template with a customary non-responsive code (4 columns design). 

I want to know if this is possible. I have my company standard footer which divided into four column design (slice vertically in one row) which i know that responsive code only works on the stacking horizontal section/images/blocks. If I am ever adding my footer which is not coded as responsive (but in a separate ready-to-add block from the template, will this effect the preview when sending out? 

1 REPLY 1
Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @Diethelm_Travel,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! Within the editor that you are currently in, it would be better if you used our table feature which will allow you to create a 4 column design. On the mobile device the table will stack, since the template is mobile responsive. We also do offer the ability to customize the footer at the bottom of the email campaign. It's our service called the "Branded Footer." Basically, we can incorporate your logo, social media icons, website address, phone number etc., within the footer. We also offer to brand the footer to give it a more palatable, professional look in respect to the coloring. The charge for the service is a one time fee of $99.00, but it carries over to all your templates. Is this something you would like to do? If you would like more information regarding our professional design services, please click here.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing