Mobile preview of email

SOLVED
Go to solution
user445940
Rookie
0 Votes

I want to create a beautiful email newsletter template. I do as indicated here: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/25104-Add-a-Trackable-Coupon-to-an-.../. It is displayed normally on the desktop. And how to check the display of the letter when opened on the phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David__B
Employee
0 Votes

Hello! To see how your email will display on mobile, you can preview the email. There is an option at the top of the preview window that says "mobile" which will show you how the email will display on a phone.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
David__B
Employee
0 Votes

Hello! To see how your email will display on mobile, you can preview the email. There is an option at the top of the preview window that says "mobile" which will show you how the email will display on a phone.

David B.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user445940
Rookie
0 Votes
Thank. I was looking for this
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @user445940,

I am happy that you were able to find what you were looking for with us! Have a great rest of your weekend. 

Zoe H.

MarjorieE1
Rookie
0 Votes
Problem that cc is not so mobile friendly in the dashboard.
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MarjorieE1,

Can you give us some more information about what you would like to change about our mobile responsiveness? 

Zoe H.

JewishBayArea
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi Zoe,

I handle all email marketing at my workplace, and my colleagues noticed that when they received the email on their phones, some of the text at the bottom was a font size smaller than the rest of the body copy. However, there wasn't anything I could do on Constant Contact's editor to troubleshoot the issue. CC's editor matches the desktop version perfectly, but do you have an update on fixing this bug for mobile?

Thanks,

Courtney Lee

Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Have you tried deleting the affected area in your email, then replacing it? If the text is copied from another source, does pasting it into something like Notepad remove and purging the original formatting prior to pasting it in your email alleviate the issue?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST