Monthly Charges

Highlighted

Monthly Charges

Why is my bill doubling in price?? I was on hold for over 45 minutes and got disconnected. We should have the ability to email inquiries. This is extremely frustrating

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Monthly Charges

Hi @YogaUnion 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry that you have seen your billing increase. Unfortunately, for account security reasons, we can't discuss your specific billing in the Community. However, in most cases an increase in your billing is due to an increase in the amount of contacts stored in your account or another change to your plan type. Here is a brief breakdown of how billing works. If you still have further questions about the billing on your specific account you will need to reach out to our Billing Team so they can take a look and explain it further. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. I hope you have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured