Monthly Newsletters not received by some old subscribers

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Monthly Newsletters not received by some old subscribers

Dear Support Team, 

We have ongoing issue with our monthly newsletter. Some of our old subscribers have reported that the most recent "monthly newsletter" that we sent out last May was not sent out to them. 

To give you a background, we have a monthly newsletter that goes out to a large number of people. Just recently, we found out that some people on the list are not receiving them. The log for that address on the reports page reflects that the email has SUBSRIBED status, it says that the email have been SENT and OPENED but our recipients say that they did not receive an email from us. Not even in their spam folder. We're worried that more people on our list are not getting the newsletter. Any ideas as to why this might be happening or how we can resolve this issue?

Hoping for your immediate assistance on this. 

Best Regards, 
April Marquez
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Monthly Newsletters not received by some old subscribers

Hello @MarilagM3 ,

It looks like you also sent us an email, and we replied to that as well. But for the sake of visibility:

Based on the information you're providing, it sounds like it'd be best for you to reach out to our Deliverability team with some examples. Based on what you provided, it sounds like spam filtering by the contacts' domains / ISPs when the emails are "opened" to scan for viruses. However, it'd be best to get an expert opinion on the examples you're able to provide those examples.

If you're unable to call in, we can get a ticket submitted with a 48 business hour response window. Just reply here or to that email thread and we'll get one set up for you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Dear William, 

I haven't received a reply from your end through email. I don't think it's a problem with spam filtering. My subscribers had checked everywhere, spam, promotions page but they still can't find the email. But in the reports page of the flyer/newsletter sent, it was clearly sent and opened but according to them they did not receive it. How could we possibly fix the issue?

May I know what other details you need so I can give it to you so we can solve this issue as soon as possible. 

Thank you and looking forward to your immediate action on this.

Highlighted

Hello @MarilagM3 ,

Some forms of spam filtering present as the ISPs / domains simply not delivering the emails at all. With that said, it would still be best to reach out to Deliverability, either as a ticket through us ( social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com ) with your username, best contact info, and any example emails and contacts where you've seen this occur. Or by calling them directly, which will have the quickest response time.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Dear William, 

I have emailed social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com for the details that will help you in checking the problem. I have used email under marquezaprildanielle@yahoo.com. If you could please look into that email. 

Best Regards,

April 

Highlighted

Hello @MarilagM3 ,

Thank you, we got your ticket submitted. The Deliverability team should be reaching out to the account's primary contact info within the next 48 business hours (the US holiday weekend may cause some delays in response). If, by end of business day Monday, they haven't emailed or called, please let us know and we'll investigate.

William D

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Dear William, 

I would like to follow up on this please. 

Best Regards, 

April

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hello @MarilagM3 ,

The Review team tried to call and email multiple times. Please look through your email's inbox or call them back for an update regarding your account and applicable case.

William D

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured