Monthly fee increase without communication

Participant

Monthly fee increase without communication

Hi, Can you roll back my subscription plan from $65 to $40? It is strange that I did not get any notification and my credit card was charged with $65 this morning. -Choon

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hi @ChoonL,

I apologize if the price increase was a surprise. I will mention that the billing on an account will increase automatically if the total number of active contacts rises into a higher tier within a billing period. If the active contact number drops down again within the same billing period, the account will still be charged the higher amount until the next period. If you would like to discuss the specifics of your account you will have to contact our Billing department for further assistance.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Thanks for your help.