Move from Emailbrain to Constant Contact

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Move from Emailbrain to Constant Contact

Dear Sirs We are using Emailbrain and have been recommended to move our account to Constant Contact but we have approx 200K email addresses and the maximum within Constant Contact is 50K ?? We need your advice??? Also your system is different from Emailbrain Regards Hani Ghanem
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Move from Emailbrain to Constant Contact

I suggest you signup for a trail first.

Highlighted

Re: Move from Emailbrain to Constant Contact

Hi @HaniG3

Thank you for posting and welcome to Constant Contact!

I see that you do have a trial account and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction to get started with trying it out. You can upload over 50k contacts into your account, so please don't worry about that. However, prior to moving your contacts into our system, I recommend taking a look at your contact list and clearing out any bad email addresses (ones that consistently bounce or can't be delivered) since we do bill based on the number of contacts in your account. This FAQ will guide you through the process of moving your contacts and go into some detail about cleaning your list. Our system is different from EmailBrain, but we have many ways in which to get in touch with us if you need assistance and guidance. We have phone support (both technical and billing- so if you have questions about pricing for your particular account please give us a call), FAQ's, and the Community, so please don't hesitate to take advantage of whatever method of support that will help you the most. 

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager