Move from autoresponder to new group

CarolyneA1
Regular Participant

Move from autoresponder to new group

In my old e-mail program there was the option of moving e-mail contacts from an autoresponder to a new list once they completed the sequence. I don't see that option in the autoresponder with Constant Contact - or am I not looking in the right place.

Can anyone help me with this? I searched the knowledge base but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @CarolyneA1

That’s a great question! I can completely understand how helpful it would be to further reach out to your contacts once your autoresponder has finished. I apologize this is not an automatic feature on our campaigns. You can however manually add these contacts to a new list. If you view the sent or open reporting for your autoresponder series you can move them into a new list.

autoresponder-series-details-active-metrics-step4.png

new_add_to_list_flow1.png

I would also suggest doing these steps with the last email in your series to have the cumulative amount. Using the last email in your series will also help ensure they have finished your autoresponder.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.