Multiple Auto Sends for Subscription

SOLVED
Go to solution
tilexdesign
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello! I have two auto-sends set up for new subscribers. 
The first autosend is a single "welcome" email, and the second is a 6 part series.
I just launched today, and it appears that the single welcome email hasn't been sent to two new subscribers, but the first email of the auto-series has.

Do lists not recognize two different "new subscribe" triggers?????

Or is my only solution to add the welcome email into the series?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @tilexdesign ,

When it comes to automation, if a specific list is selected to receive emails from a series, this will override any welcome emails set up for the same list.

With that in mind, you'll probably need to copy your current automation series to incorporate the currently separate welcome email. Once you gotten it added, you can activate the new series, disable the previous one, and disable the welcome email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @tilexdesign ,

When it comes to automation, if a specific list is selected to receive emails from a series, this will override any welcome emails set up for the same list.

With that in mind, you'll probably need to copy your current automation series to incorporate the currently separate welcome email. Once you gotten it added, you can activate the new series, disable the previous one, and disable the welcome email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST