Multiple Business Addresses?

EmmaC249
Participant

Multiple Business Addresses?

Our organization has two locations, two different addresses. I would love to have both addresses showing on our website, but I can't seem to figure out how to facilitate that.

Help?

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @EmmaC249 ,

After doing some testing, you can have multiple addresses associated with your account, but the footers would only show one at a time depending on the selection. You could potentially not include your address in your site's settings, and then manually activate and type out addresses in each individual page's footer, but beyond that it wouldn't be possible to have multiple addresses displayed at the same time in the footer of your site. 

It may also be worth simply making a Contact Us or similar page where you can manually type out that information and have them lined up side-by-side. For more in-depth information, I'd recommend checking out the WSB's Knowledge Base, or reaching out to their support for the most direct guidance and troubleshooting.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thank you!