We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Multiple Choice Question: Can you limit the number of check choices (ex. Pick Top 3 of out 5)?

KarenS753
Participant

Multiple Choice Question: Can you limit the number of check choices (ex. Pick Top 3 of out 5)?

I have a question regarding the Multiple Choice Question format: Can you limit the number of check choices (ex. Pick Top 3 of out 5)? Currently, I can only seem to have it for all the check boxes or revert to a Single Choice question.

More detailed:

5 choices listed:

Choose top 3 only. 

Is this possible and I'm just missing it?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Amber_L
Employee

That's a great question, @KarenS753

At this time there isn't a way to limit the amount of choices a respondent can pick for the multi select multiple choice question. However, that is definitely something that we can track feedback on for you.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
NASTT_Michelle
Participant

I definitely need this option too! Any work arounds?

MichelleB637

Good question! I have this same problem too... and if you do a "checkboxes" survey question, participants could pick all choices instead of a strict limit of a number - like only choose 2 out of these 5... Someone at CC really needs to have this option for Multiple Choice and/or Checkboxes!

Hello @MichelleB637,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we definitely understand how this would be valuable and I will submit this over to our engineers for review. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.