Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to send a single campaign from multiple from addresses

0 Votes

Hey! As a marketing manager for a large company, I'd love to see a feature where each list has a designated "sender", so that for example I can send one email to five different lists "from" five different people. This is an easy fix that some of your competitors have already made.

6 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @KristinaS123 what are some cases where you would need multiple email address set as your from address on a single email campaign?

KristinaS123
Rookie

I am the Director of Marketing for a financial firm with 21 financial advisors. Instead of copying the same email 21 times, I'd love to be able to send one email and each client would get that email "from" their financial advisor, not our company as a whole. We find we have better open and click rates when emails are "from" a specific advisor. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @KristinaS123 thanks for following up with this example! We have opened your idea up so other users can weigh in as well.

BarbaraE956
Rookie

I would like to see the ability to have 2 emails receive the reply messages. We send out a daily blog written by the same person and many people reply with comments to the writer of the blog.  But I, as administrator of the account, want to make sure any replies that have to do with other issues, come to me.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

WinGAP
Rookie

I have a non-profit client that sends out emails from the board--they want to have three or four addresses in the "from" and "reply-to" lines. This seems like a basic feature and is problematic for my client, which makes me, the marketing professional who chose Constant Contact, look bad. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More