Multiple From addresses or Reply To addresses

SOLVED
Go to solution
Real Estate

Multiple From addresses or Reply To addresses

Is there a way to have an email sent from two email addresses as well as have two "reply to" addresses?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @KentM792 

That's a great question! I understand how helpful it would be to include more than one address in the header of your emails. I apologize this is not currently an available feature. It is however a feature request I would be happy to submit in your account to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @KentM792 

That's a great question! I understand how helpful it would be to include more than one address in the header of your emails. I apologize this is not currently an available feature. It is however a feature request I would be happy to submit in your account to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

Any update here to allow multiple "reply to" email addresses?

Thanks

Hello @SteveH820,

At this time this feature has not been added to the product. We are tracking this request and I have added you to the list of users interested in this feature. 

Timothy_G

Just communicated with CC via chat;  Understand it has been in the consideration since May 2019,  Any updates on priority in development consideration?;  Where newsletters co-authored and /or a small team is involved having the email from and reply to limited to one person limits two way communication  Thank you