Multiple sends of the same email?

SOLVED
Go to solution
PATRICIAR668
Participant

Multiple sends of the same email?

If we have the same contact on two different email lists (for example they are on the arts council and business council) but we are sending the same email campaign to both of these groups, will the contact receive the email twice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @PATRICIAR668 ,

If you're sending a single email campaign to multiple lists, our system checks for any contacts in multiples of those lists. That way a contact is only receiving the email once (unless otherwise prompted for an automated or manual resend).

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @PATRICIAR668 ,

If you're sending a single email campaign to multiple lists, our system checks for any contacts in multiples of those lists. That way a contact is only receiving the email once (unless otherwise prompted for an automated or manual resend).

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post