The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

My Account was cancelled

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

My Account was cancelled

Hi There: I have tried to reach out to the customer service few times in April and May trying to workout a plan for our monthly fees, but I was unsuccessful. My gym has been shut down since 3/16 and we have not yet re-opened, as a result, we cannot afford to pay for your fee. Do you have any relief plan for us? We have been a loyal customer of yours for 9 years. Also I didn't get a chance to download my contacts, is there a way for you to download it for me? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: My Account was cancelled

Hello @MCDanceFitness ,

We're sorry to hear you'v been running into financial issues during the pandemic. What I'd recommend is reaching out to our Billing team and discussing the suspension system with them. This way you'll be paying a much smaller monthly fee (generally $5 - $20 depending on the number of contacts you have), and still be able to access your account (you just won't be able to publish / send campaigns).

If you'd prefer to stay cancelled for the time being, we can download and send all the contacts and unsubscribes to your account's primary email address. Simply reply if this is what you'd prefer. We can guarantee storage of an account's info for at least 120 days after cancellation.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured