My Campaign not Opening

SOLVED
Go to solution
PPSL
Rookie

I launched a campaign two days ago and it appears in my list of campaigns and shows active. When I click on it another page opens but it is blank. I cannot view my campaign.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

I'm not seeing the business page connected to your account in the social tab, which is why I suggested adding it to see if that'll allow the data to pull for your lead ad. Please try connecting the account via the social tab to see if that allows your ad's reporting data to load as it should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PPSL ,

Does connecting the business page associated with that FB Lead Ad, to your Constant Contact account, allow the ad's details to display properly within your account? Is the ad showing any details on the Facebook side under your business manager?

William A
PPSL
Rookie
0 Votes

The business page is already connected. I tried today and still not seeing the details. I am however seeing the ad active on FB and the leads from the ad being populated in my contacts. 

William_A
Administrator

I'm not seeing the business page connected to your account in the social tab, which is why I suggested adding it to see if that'll allow the data to pull for your lead ad. Please try connecting the account via the social tab to see if that allows your ad's reporting data to load as it should be.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST