My Master Template should be available

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My Master Template should be available

I am looking for the Master template I paid $79 for. Antonio helped me when I allowed Marketing, and I was able to use the template. Where is it now on the website for me to use ASAP?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: My Master Template should be available

Hello @SusanA581,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The template you are referring to will be titled "Campaign Design Created By Constant Contact." It is available for you to use on your main campaigns page. You can also restore it under your deleted campaigns if you are unable to find it on your main campaigns page. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured