My Shopify Store is not connecting with Constant Contact

SharonH106
Participant

My Shopify Store is not connecting with Constant Contact

I seem to to having two major tech issues: 1. I cant connect my Shopify store to contact contact as I get an error message stating my connection is not private and prompts me to go 'back to safety'. 2. Having a problem loading images while creating a landing page. Called customer service on 9/18/2021 and I was advised that this is some kind of 'new' glitch and I need to copy and paste over any saved landing page to create another one...This is beginning to be a bit of a pain and it's been on two days since I signed up with Monterra.
1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @SharonH106 ,

For trouble shooting the Shopify integration I would highly recommend contacting our Tier 2 staff by phone. They can help get the two systems linked up for you however, to speak with that team you will need to call into support and ask for assistance connecting your Shopify account to Constant Contact and that agent can get you over to the Tier 2 team since they can’t be contacted directly.

For your question regarding the lead generation landing page. Until our Engineering team is able to get it resolved the workaround we have found is make a copy of the landing page. This will allow you to insert another image. Each time you want to insert another image or change the current image, you will need to make another copy of the landing page.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.