My Subscription

Highlighted

My Subscription

Trying to change my plan to a less expensive one or cancel - cannot do it through chat and no one answers your support line.  Please advise. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: My Subscription

Hello @BetteR1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize that our phone support is much busier than normal. Please make sure you are calling the correct number by clicking here to see our contact information and hours of operation. To switch to a less expensive plan, visit your My Account page and click on Compare and Upgrade. You will then see the two different plans for Email and Email Plus. Email will be the less expensive plan and you should be able to select Downgrade.

You can also lower your price by deleted inactive email addresses. Start with bounced email addresses and then move on to our segmentation tool to decide who needs to be removed to lower your bill. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured