My Survey

Occasional Participant

My Survey

I can't see my results! I need it for a board meeting!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MalibuChamber 

Where in your account are you looking for these survey results? You can view your survey's results by clicking the hyper-linked number of responses listed for your survey under the Campaigns tab. You can also find this information by finding your Survey on the Campaigns tab, clicking More to the right of your Survey name, and Results in the drop-down that appears. Were you able to see this information following either of these directions?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you Frankie!  I managed to get things printed before my meeting, but it is difficult to figure out how to analyze it as it is landing on two tabs and so, it is hard to make sense of and share.  Maybe there is a formatting trick I don't understand. I run a Chamber and deal with City officials so i order to make it look good seems I will recreate it by cut and paste?

Hi @MalibuChamber 

Great! I'm glad to hear you were able to locate these survey results. How would you want these results to be formatted instead? Survey results can currently be exported as .XLS, .CSV, or PDF files.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.