The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

My account reg

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

My account reg

We are from India.Last time during November 2018 we have taken a trail package at free of cost and we want to know the status of our account.We dont want to be in your monthly or any plan and want to use it only when required.Please suggest.Also we are unable to reach anyone in India and i used to be in touch with people here.Please share the contact details locally.Ravi.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: My account reg

Hi @user02668

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I took a look at your account and can see it is currently disabled by our billing department. However to maintain your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community.

I can help share with you some basic information about how our billing works. For instance, accounts using our product are all under monthly payments. The monthly product fee applies whether or not you send a campaign. The only way to stop these charges is by canceling your account. Have you thought about suspending your account during times you are not actively using it? If you don't need to use your account every month, for a small monthly fee you can suspend your account instead of cancelling it. Suspending your account gives you access to everything except the ability to send campaign to your contacts. 

If you have any further questions on the status of your account, please call in to our Billing Support. Our Contact Us page also includes an international number for customers located in India.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Dear Frankie,

At the outset thank you for your reasonable response.I prefer a human interface ideally,if i could reach out to someone in our market and that's what was lacking i guess.With that in place i would have been informed and updated better in time.Now i need 2 things.a.Since am unaware about the charges applicable with use or with out use please waive off charges if any thing is pending from our side as i want to have zero pending looking at our lack of information and long term interests with you.I have only taken up a trial version to shoot out some festive greetings.b.Please inform how much would be the minimum suspend charges.As of now am a freak user and intend to use 3/4 times in a year for about 2000-3000 people.So i don't want to spend unnecessarily month on month.want to have an option of paying and using when required.Once my usage volume increase i will look at your options.

Highlighted

Hi @user02668

I definitely understand how helpful speaking to a human is. The good news is that's what our Support agents are here for! In fact, if you can please call in to our Billing Department they can help review this refund request as well as the pricing if you were to suspend your account. While we are unable to go into billing details like these here in the Community, one of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured