The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

My email content is not saving

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

My email content is not saving

It says its saves and it does not.

I started a chat on Friday mid day with a rep, who told me I should try another browser.  I told her I will but she should email me when its looked into and resolved.  The other browser suggestion did not work, and no word from my rep.  In the meantime I wasted countless hours trying over and over if it was working yet.  I changed the entire layout hoping that would help.  I finally sent a mediocre email since it was past due to go out.  I am upset that this is honestly constant contacts main purpose and it was a big fail for 2 days running. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: My email content is not saving

Hello @AlysonF1,

I took a look at your chat from Friday and saw that chat support let you know that this was an issue that our developers are currently working on. I'm sorry if it wasn't explained better but the issue only affects the preview screen and won't display that way on a live send. You can always test this yourself by making a copy of the email, creating a list with only your email address on it, and then scheduling it out to yourself. So you can send out your original email if you still need to, without any problems. I also want to let you know that our developers are still working on that issue, but there is a note on your account to notify you once it is resolved. We don't have a time frame on how long that will take but you will receive an email as soon as it is completed.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured