My images in sent emails

gurmeetv7
Retail

My images in sent emails

Hello there

I sent few emails to my customers. There are some problems.

1. Email goes into promotion folder.

2. Email i sent have my jewelry images, all the images shows down arrow button, anyone can download my images.

3. i tried to authenticate y email through your website, it didn't work.

I do not like those arrow button on images, i do not want that anyone can just download my images.

This is my 1st day and to be honest, i didn't like the service or your software.

Gurmeet Virk

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @gurmeetv7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Gmail moves marketing and bulk emails, such as deals, offers, and other promotional messages, into the Promotions tab. Emails sent through Constant Contact typically end up here because we are an Email Service Provider (ESP). The good news is, people who use the Promotions tab in their email account frequently check here for emails from their favorite stores, online shops, and other businesses whose mailing lists they joined. So if your contacts are very engaged with your emails, they’ll know to check the Promotions tab to find your emails! You will want to contact our Account Review department for additional assistance with self authentication if you aren't able to set it up at the moment. Unfortunately, we are not able to control who can download your images. It doesn't matter where images are sent from, anyone will be able to download pictures sent in an email from any company. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.