My library images are no longer showing

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

incorrect status on status page

Status update says everything functioning just fine on 2/28. not true. Still can't upload photos.

Kim Young

Wolf Haven International

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: My library images are no longer showing

"The third party service we use for image hosting is currently experiencing issues.
As a result customers are unable to upload images, add images to their emails, or view images once their email is sent. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible."

Posted at the top of all of Constant Contact pages now ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello, everyone. 

I wanted to post a quick note here to let you know that our teams are looking into this right now. We have updated our status page listed here with more information. Please feel free to follow along on that page. We will also post an update here once this is fully resolved. 

Highlighted
Solution Provider

I just checked the test email I sent myself and the images aren't showing up in it either.

Highlighted
Established Member

CC has a notice on their FAQ page that they're working on the issue. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

IMAGES NOT WORKING

Please email us once the system is fixed. Thank you.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

CUrrent issue with images for emails

The timing could not be worse for the technical issues with images.  I just sent out a campaign that I have been working on for a week.  Quite often, if the email is not responding properly, they won't try again, later.  I am a new client, and not feelingconfident, since there was no advance notice of the isse.  How often can I expect this to happen? 

Thakn you,

Cindy Smith

Highlighted

Images problem - Bad timing! Need notification when resolved

This is really bad timing.  I send out a monthly newsletter for my business at the beginning of every month - all of my events have images to help communicate the  nature of the event.  No images can result in poor click throughs to my website, poor interest in the events, poor event sales.

This needs to be resolved ASAP.  Please email me when it is resolved so I can get my business newsletter out!

Highlighted

Image Issues

Not only do you have image issues. Absolutely nothing comes up nor can I send out an email without images.

Highlighted

Halt scheduled emails until the problem is fixed

Our event email and press release just went out without images because it was scheduled. If it was manual, I would have logged in and seen the problem and help off on sending the email.  You should stop sending scheduled things until the problem is resolved.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured