My library images are no longer showing

Regular Participant

My library images are no longer showing

When I look at my library, instead of showing my images, each one has the broken link icon. Everything was fine earlier this morning when I was creating a new campaign, but now nothing is showing. I've tried it on a Mac and a PC, in Chrome and in Safari.

48 REPLIES 48

Needless to say, I am not happy. I have final edits and images needed to include in an e-newsletter that is supposed to go out March 1. I was also not happy to learn that I no longer have access to tech supprt on Saturday or Sunday. What happens after 7 p.m. today if your third party has not resolved the ISSUES?

Participant

It's uacceptable for your service to be down on the last day of the month! Do you have any idea what you are putting your customers though? We will be switchig to your competitor. 

Thanks. 

My email got caught in the middle of your third party issues and so my customers did not receive a graphic containing our Save The Dates events for the season. Some will most likely opt out due to your negligence and if we send it out again we look stupid! When will this be fixed and how can you repair the damage that's been done???

We will also be swtiching to another email service!

Participant

Hi,

I need to send an urgent mailout for an event opening tomorrow, please advise when this problem will be fixed so I know when I can action it.

Many thanks.

Retail

My email got caught in the middle of your third party issues and so my customers did not receive a graphic containing our Save The Dates events for the season. Some will most likely opt out due to your negligence and if we send it out again we look stupid! When will this be fixed and how can you repair the damage that's been done???
Participant

I would like to know when this situation will be resolved. I wanted to sent out my newsletter, but cannot work on my project. 

Can you please tell me how long this issue is going to last? 

Hello, 

I wanted to post another update here to let you all know that our teams are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We will be updating our status page, Twitter feed, and this thread as soon as we have any additional information to add (including when this issue is resolved). We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If there are any additional questions around this, please feel free to post a reply here or reach out to our support team through our other channels

Participant

I am very upset that we were not forewarned of issues before today's campaigns were sent out.  I would rather the e-mails have been held back then sent out as they were.  They looked TERRIBLE!

Kathy Casale

kcasale@optonline.net

Regular Participant

Amazon's servers are down. This is what is creating the issue with the images. It's wrecking a bit of havoc all over the internets. It's really not Constant Contact's fault.

Regular Participant

Oh hooray. My facebook ad just showed up in my own feed sans images. Arrrgh lol

Regular Participant
Participant

Hi guys! Not sure what the problem is, but just letting you know that my organization relies on your normally reliable service.

Tick...

Tock...

Participant

Any idea on when this might be fixed?  I need to get my newsletter out today for an event this weekend. 

Occasional Participant

We are trying to get out our monthly newsletter and this image issue your are experiencing is causing a major issue for us - as we need to get our newsletter our today. What can you do to remedy or compensate for our business interruption?

Regular Participant

Taking a bit long for this problem to be recified!

Regular Participant

Mine are all showing up now, but I'm going to wait a while before I schedule tomorrow's blast, just to make sure.

Participant

The graphics issue today, 2/28, is a big headache for you and for all your customers. I've got an email that has to go out today. I need to know if it is worth waiting a few hours to see if the issue is resolved or send it without graphics (boring). There is no info on your status page as to how long the fix may take---hours, days? Perhaps you don't know how long it will take---that is also helpful to know.

Thanks,

Susan Mahaney

Occasional Participant

Susan, I am starting to see some images come through (from an email I sent this morning, and keep reloading). I would guess Amazon will have it resolved as fast as they can.

Participant

Dear constant Contact,

I've been a customer for the last 4 years. I spent 6 hours this morning creating an email. This was an important email because it's announcing the grand opening of my second location. I need to get this emasil out! These problems have persisted all day. What is the update on this?

Thanks,

Colleen Carlee

Occasional Participant

I am having difficulties uploading images. I do this all the time, but all afternoon, it has not been working. Please report the trouble.
Participant

Thanks for keeping us informed as to what's going on with the technical issues and I know you are trying to resolve as quickly as possible...keep checking back all day but same. I'm on a deadline so any idea if this will get resolved today or tomorrow?

Thanks